[Paris / Ile de France]
You will join a dynamic team within the Shiseido EMEA Digital Department.
As a webmaster/webdesigner, you are responsible for the daily management of the NARS and Bare Minerals e-commerce website.
Attached to the Digital Production Manager, your assignments will be as follows:
- Project Management: Planning, management, testing and follow-up of the e-commerce website updates
- Perform timely content updates to tight production deadlines within the e-commerce back-end platform (Demandware): product catalog updates, promotions, landing pages, visuals, videos, forms, localization...
- Work closely with the e-marketing and merchandising teams
- Ensure a consistent visitor experience and one free of errors and interruptions
- Plan and test the implementation of technical adjustments
- Manage new and existing technology integrations to support these e-commerce websites and digital marketing initiatives.
At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position. E-commerce experience is a must (an experience with Demandware is a plus)
Ability to manage website projects, work efficiently on time sensitive initiatives and effectively collaborate across marketing functions
Experience with responsive design websites, localization and personalization
Good knowledge of SEO/ Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
The candidate must be detail-oriented, organized, adept at working in a fast-paced business environment and passionate about creating amazing online experiences. Strong personal interest in digital technology and e-commerce standards or best-known methods.
An experience in Luxury is a plus.